Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Star Trek

My interest both goes to true Science and Science Fiction as well. Star Trek was my favorite TV show during my college days. I even remember saving some of my allowances just to be able to purchase Star Trek pocketbooks. I have seen all the Star Trek motion pictures and have a complete library of the Star Trek series, from the Original Star Trek to Star Trek Enterprise. I have very high hopes that the new Star Trek movie will be another block buster!

Star Trek: Theatrical Trailer 2 (2:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!