Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Marvel Comics Avid Fan

I grew up getting thrilled by all the actions shown at the comic books. Particularly at Marvel Comics. Up to now I am holding on to my favorite Marvel comics which I collected way back 1980's. Today, things are a bit different now. I seldom purchase comics in prints nowadays and I just satisfied myself getting "free" digital comics from the net. I am following some guys at Marvel who are also Tweeting and now I am getting a new thrill in having the latest updates on Marvel through them. Way to go Marvel guys! Here's a short video clip from their new featured movie Hulk Vs..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!