Friday, May 8, 2009

Spiderman (Japanese Spiderman) Episode 10

For those of you who missed Spiderman TV series of the 80's, here's a TV series version of a Japanese Spiderman. I was able to get hold of during one of those "exploration" I am doing with with Twitter. Yes, of course, I am a Twitter too! I am following Marvel Enterainment at Twitter when I came across their invitation to view this and even provided the code for posting at my blog! Great! But let me warn you that this show is very typically Japanese.
Come and join me at Twitter, by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!