Sunday, March 15, 2009

Love My Y Music Launchcast

I am sure you all knew about Launchcast. It's almost having all your favorite music in just one station.

Well, I just made this link with YML, to just sort of fancy myself of getting that single station and listening to different types of music with just a few clicks of my mouse. Once you launch theLaunchcast, you have full control of what music you prefer at any given time. So, if you want to know what song is hot, no need to search for that station, start it right here!

love your music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!