Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Comic-Book Movies for Megan Fox

Fox lines up comic-book movies (Reuters)
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - " Transformers " hottie Megan Fox is taking her career to Western and underwater frontiers.

Fox is in final negotiations to join Josh Brolin and John Malkovich in "Jonah Hex," Warner Bros.' action Western based on the DC Comics character . She also is attached to star in and develop "Fathom," Fox Atomic 's comic book-based underwater adventure.

In "Hex," Fox will play Leila, a gun-wielding beauty and love interest of Hex (Brolin), a scarred bounty hunter tracking a voodoo practitioner (Malkovich) who wants to raise an army of undead to liberate the South. The movie is preparing for a shoot in April, with Jimmy Hayward directing. More from Yahoo!Movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!