Saturday, March 14, 2009

Oh, How I Love Music!


They say Music is the universal language! I won't contest that. Simply because I love to hear music, whether they are in English, Filipino.. or even Brazilian. There's really something in music that should make one stop and listen!

I created a playlist at Yahoo!Music and if you are just like me, try hearing some of my selections. (In case you did not enjoy "my music", you can create your own by signing in at Yahoo! Music.) So, play on!!

There are some selections I would really love to be included here but I still have search for them. Among them are Unchained Melody (the theme song of the movie Ghost) & Ikaw Lamang!

 charlie video playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!