Friday, March 20, 2009

An Unscheduled Trip To Baguio

We are on our way to visit some relatives in Pangasinan that day when the plan to go to Baguio suddenly came up. It was just a simple joke by our hired driver but my sister-in-law took it seriously! So, after a very,very short visit to some relatives in Pangasinan, we were off to Baguio late in the afternoon.

The trip took us longer as the van we are riding is practically "crawling" uphill. We have to make a few short stops along the way to give our vehicle a "short breather". It was already almost 7 P.M. when we reached the place.

We did not plan for any activities that night but scheduled our visit to Burnham Park, The Mansion, Mines View Park & a pass-through to the Cathedral the next day. It was really a very quick tour because we have to go back to Nueva Ecija the same afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!