Thursday, February 5, 2009

Damages

 Damages
More Damages Photo Gallery on BuddyTV


Fifteen (15) months since we have last enjoyed this legal drama, Damage returns on its second season. And, it's all about characters seeking revenge or repentance.

And so, the second season of Damages continues to be exciting as ever. Here are the episodes that were already aired for its second season:
2.1.I Lied, Too
2.2. Burn It, Shred It, I Don,t Care
2.3. I know Your Pig
2.4. They've Got Mr. Phibb!
2.5. I Agree, It Wasn't Funny
At LEENTech, We Find Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!