Thursday, February 19, 2009

Entertaining series: My Own Worst Enemy



A "Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" type of main character(s). One doesn't have any idea of what he is doing once transformed into his alter-ego. But since it is critical that the continuation of a critical activity has to be performed by the other once the "changing" is in effect, both characters must find a way to interact with each other. Confusing at first. I personally enjoyed viewing the entire episodes though!

Henry (Slater) is a middle-class efficiency expert living a humdrum life in the suburbs with his wife, Lily, their two kids, a dog, and a minivan. Edward (Slater) is an operative who speaks 13 languages, runs a four-minute mile, and is trained to kill. Albright works at Janus Headquarters for Mavis Heller, a tough, extremely intelligent woman with a hidden compassionate side. Henry and Edward are polar opposites who share only one thing in common - the same body. When the carefully constructed wall between them breaks down, Henry and Edward are thrust into unfamiliar territory where each man is dangerously out of his element.

Tom Grady is Henry's best friend and co-worker with an alter ego named Raymond, a sadistic and violent secret agent. Dr. Norah Skinner is the smart and savvy psychologist who is in tune with the inner workings of both Edward and Henry.

The series is produced by Universal Media Studios. Jason Smilovic is the executive producer; David Semel is the director and executive producer.


View more photo clips My Own Worst Enemy. - nbc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!