Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Watchmen (The Movie)

Movies where heroes and villains have extraordinary powers keep coming to us! Add the fact that the movie is an adaptation of its comic version. The latest on my list is- Watchmen!

Watchmen, a movie adaptation of a comic of the same title is due to be shown sometime in March 2009. This big-budget flick portrays a gang of masked heroes forced into normalcy after their powers are made illegal. Soon after the ban, a mysterious villain begins taking out the former heroes and it's up to the survivors and a strange investigator to solve the mystery!

See its trailer here!
From Flixster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!