Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Favorite Movies!

Over the years, I've accumulated a collection of original dvds of my favorite movies. I am not a regular movie goer and I prefer to watch my favorite titles at our home theater. I have come to list these titles based on memory but I am sure there are a lot more titles that I can add here as soon as get to recall them. Meanwhile, please check out the titles I listed here. If you are near our house location, I can allow you to borrow my dvds provided you will properly handle them. Give me a ring or email me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!