Monday, January 12, 2009

24 is back with a vengeance!

Jack & Tony
Jack & Tony
Oh, how I enjoyed "24". The series take a break for a while but filled the gap by releasing 24: Redemption. Now it's back! And, well, those who have seen the first two hours showed positive impressions. Here's a news from Yahoo!Buzz in brief:

Monday, January 12, 2009
Yahoo! Buzz
24 made its triumphant return to television screens last night, and the general consensus seems to be positive. My friends who are 24 fans were all on board with the first two hours of season 7, and agreed that it was more than enough to keep watching. However, if you thought last night was good, tonight's episodes will really impress you. It felt like vintage 24 out there tonight. Twists and turns aplenty, coupled with some great action. We left yesterday off with Jack capturing old ally turned domestic terrorist Tony Almeida. You will fidn a full recap of tonight's 24 episodes below. Enjoy. -Oscar Dahl, BuddyTV Senior Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!