Thursday, January 8, 2009

CSI


Oh boy,! I am starting my first item on my own movie reviews blog and post a movie title that I was not able to see for myself! Well, practically I might say I am an avid fan of CSI tv series and I am not so happy with myself for being not able to see this movie. If you are one of those who are lucky enough to see it, can you share your views about the movie here. Thank you.



CSI: The Movie
May 20th, 2005 by Cinema Eye


Last nights Quentin Tarantino directed season finale of CSI has generated quite a bit of buzz. Now CSI creator Anthony Zuiker is once again discussing the possibility of a CSI feature length film. “I hope that comes true because I have some ideas about that,” Zuiker told the Australian Sun Herald. “I can’t really verbalize them, but I think there’s a way to make it work.”

The only problem is CSI star William Petersons continued irritation with the franchise. He will return for the sixth season but after that he is expected to leave. I like CSI quite a bit, but I could care less about the spin-offs. For me, the core element of CSI is Peterson’s character Gil Grissom. Zuiker seems to agree.

Anthony Zuiker: Billy is the glue in a nucleus to the whole franchise. The show will go on, [and] whether we lose actors or not, the concept will move forward… We have been fortunate enough not to really lose too many people in five years, so we’re grateful, but [the franchise] has become bigger than all of us. The show will go on without William Petersen, but probably will not be as good.

So it sounds like if they make a feature, it will be without Peterson which seems a little pointless. Also, the 2-hour Tarantino episode practically qualifies as a feature. Sure, it didn’t come out in theaters, but the line between television and movies is just getting more and more blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!