Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The end for Prison Break?

 Prison Break cast
 Wentworth Miller-Prison Break
Dominic Purcell-Prison Break One TV series begins, another one ends! Well, that's just the thing that happened lately. On my previous blog, I congratulated "24" for starting their 7th season with a "bang".

Now, there's this news about the 4th season of Prison Break becoming to be its last! Prison Break is one of those shows where you can't even take a short break once showtime begins. You will really be engrossed in it. Here's a short peek of the news that appeared on my BuddyTV :


Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Yahoo! Buzz
"Prison Break will end, for good, this Spring. FOX announced today that this, the fourth season of Prison Break, will be the series last. Prison Break will return to FOX for its final run of episodes on Friday, April 17. Details are scarce right now, and it's unclear whether Prison Break will finish off its run on Fridays, though that seems likely. As FOX is wont to do, the final episodes will probably run without a break, starting in April and then airing the final six or seven episodes once a week until the finale. Though this may be disappointing news for fans of Prison Break, the mere fact that the show ran for four seasons is a remarkably impressive feat."

Anyway, when Prison Break debuted, it appeared to be just a one season tv series. However, the team who produces the show sort of "complicated" the conspiracies and throw in interesting characters, the show was able to attract followers. Bye, bye Michael & Linc. View Prison Break photo gallery on Buddy Tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!