Sunday, January 11, 2009

TV series I enjoyed watching!

 Smallville. Charlie dvd collection
Here is a partial list of some of the TV series that I tried to find time watching during their airing season/s. Those that I missed, I tried acquiring their DVD versions. Caterogies are just for guide:


Sci-Fi
Flash Gordon, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly
Andromeda, Invisible Man, The Sarah Connors Chronicles
Odyssey 5, Dr Who, Roswell, Smallville
Primeval, 4400, Mutant X, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis

Action

Alias, 24, M-15, The Shield
Birds of Prey, Dark Angel, Louis & Clark
Nikita,

Action-Drama

Numbers, CSI, The Pretender
The Closer, Cold Case, Burn Notice
Prison Break,Millenium, Blade, Bones, Chuck
Criminal Minds, Law & Order, Dead Zone, Eureka, NCIS,dd
Numbers, The Sheld, The Sopranos, The Unit, Over There
Hustle, Las Vegas, Monk, The Sentinel

Thriller-Suspense

Supernatural, Sanctuary, Poltergeist, Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Dexter
Outer Limits, Twilight Zone, The Dresden File, The Fallen
The Collector,

Ghost Whisperer, Joan of Arcadia, Medium, Tru Calling
House, Journey Man, Daybreak,
Jake 2.0

"Oldies but Goodies"
Airwolf, Knight Rider, McGyver, Rat Patrol, Remington Steel
Sea Quest,

Reality Shows

Amazing Race, Hell's Kitchen, Fear Factor, Apprentice,
The Beauty & The Geek, Pimp My Ride, America's Got Talent
American Inventors, American Choppers

Top of the line among my favorite TV shows are those that depicts the future of space exploration. Of course, the original is always the best (for me!)- STAR TREK ranks No.1 for me. Others that follow, well, they can never topple my trekkie team! I am still yet to find a good replacement for my favorite, but I might say I also enjoy viewing Battlestar Gallactica.

For drama-action, ALIAS has become my favorite. Maybe its because of Jennifer Garner.But, mind you, her actions on the series are really great! Plus, the storyline of course. 24 (Keiffer Sutherland) comes the next favorite for such kind of drama action type. Keiffer plays the role so realistically. I always have myself gripping the edge of my chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!