Thursday, January 15, 2009

Smallville Forever !

Smallville is on its 8th season now and the show is still growing stronger! Could it be because of "Superman?" More 'super human powers" are coming in to play from the characters of this long-running series. I never doubted that most of us have always wanted (in one way or another) to each have a "special power" of our own! Me, ever since I was a child, I've longed to fly in the sky. Not really being like a hero thing, but it is more of "just being able to fly" and "go to places I have never been to." And...even...fly away to a fantasy land to find my true love!

How about sharing me your idea of your own "super powers" & what you would like to do with it?

More Smallville Photo Gallery on Buddy tv

1 comment:

  1. I am a bloger, couple of days old (in cyber time). :) I am still looking for friends in the blog universe. If you have the time, please visit me at:

    http://luminata55.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!