Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lara Croft is Megan Fox?

The third film of the Lara Croft series has been reported to be filmed without its original lead star Angelina Jolie. Eyed to play the lead role is Transformers' lead actress Megan Fox. While the blogsphere community is not so supportive of the new actress for the lead role, the concept of a major change on the story line, including the introduction of new missions, new friends and new foes might just fit Megan Fox. Full story at: Movie News & Gossips.

View
Megan Fox Photo Gallery at Buddy Tv
Megan Fox Biography at Buddy Tv


View
Angelina Jolie Photo Gallery at People
Angelina Jolie Biography at People

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!