Monday, January 12, 2009

"X-men Origins: Wolverine" Teaser Trailer

Watch out for this movie this coming May 2009. Let's see how the origins of the X-Men team will do when they are making "solo". I got to check my old comic books and try to guess who will is likely to be the best next candidate for a "solo" adventure! Surely, my collection of X-Men comics & other adventure comics will show some hints . If you want to make a guess too, please do so. Just leave a comment. to join me in the search for the next X-Men Origins.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, guys! Got a lot of comic books about X-Men & other Marvel heroes. I would not mind lending them. Just drop by over our house. Sorry, it will only be available for "direct pick-up". Can't mail them to you guys...but...so okay just contact me, maybe we can arrange something. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Search Result

About Me

My photo
I am always fascinated by new things. Space Science never ceases to amaze me. Brain Twisters keeps me active. I enjoyed watching movies at our home theater. I best enjoyed being with people who like to share their experiences & learnings! I will be delighted to share with you my changing world & also the special moments when time stood still for me!